London (Greater) SALARY: £26,000 - £26,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a growing FMCG company looking for an Hr Assistant to support their growth strategy. This role is permanent and full time, and although largely working from home at the moment, will eventually be mostly based in North West London at their global HQ.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be one of a team of three, so this role suits a proactive self-starter who enjoys working in, and continuing to help build, a high performing culture.
The key role responsibilities include:
• Overseeing the full recruitment, onboarding and offboarding lifecycle
• Updating company policies and procedures in line with UK and international employment law
• Update employee HRIS and manage the HR inbox
• Ownership of internal communications from an HR perspective, so impeccable written and spoken English is a must
Skills and experience required:
• Minimum 2+ years working within HR in an Admin role
• Immediately available or on very short notice
• High volume recruitment experience including interviewing and direct sourcing
• Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise tasks instinctively
• Strong understanding of UK and international employment law
• Highly tech savvy with strong Excel skills
• A people person who enjoys finding solutions and going out of your way to help people
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 16 Jun 2021 JOB ID: AI2644