London (Greater) SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a friendly and welcoming small business based in North London, who require a bright and proactive HR Assistant on a part time basis (24 hours per week split over three days), to look after the full employee lifecycle.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Full employee lifecycle – recruitment, offer letters and contracts, onboarding, employee relations, payroll, offboarding, and everything in between!
- Responsible for all health and safety, GDPR and compliance administration and inductions
- Implementing and updating company policies and procedures in line with UK law
- Create all relevant training documents and programmes for the company, including a tracker system for managing timescales and attendance
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 2+ years working within a similar position
- CIPD Level 5 or higher, or working towards completion
- Really strong MS Office – Excel, Word, and Outlook in particular
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
- Strong understanding of UK employment law
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 28 Oct 2020 JOB ID: AIHRA1753