HR and Payroll Administrator
London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
This is a rare and fantastic opportunity to work for a top boutique investment management firm in London, as an HR and Payroll Administrator, a full-time basis, based five days per week from their stunning West-End offices.
They are a company of around 80 people in total. There is an entrepreneurial and start up feel to the company, so they are seeking someone who will be committed to making this role their own, and someone who is always looking for ways to improve on current practices and processes.
The role will be looking after all the daily admin needs for payroll, benefits and general HR admin too. You will need to be familiar with P11D, P60, maternity pay, holiday pay, deductions, keeping trackers, processing bonuses accurately, checking payroll before submitting it to ADP, and triple checking your work to make sure no errors are made. You could also be called upon to support with global mobility from an admin perspective, as well as contracts, offer letters, bonus letters and answering queries from the employees.
This role will need someone with gravitas, credibility, experience and impeccable written and spoken English, and ideally someone with a Financial Services or Professional Services background. You will also hold a degree (2.2 or above) and ideally a Maths A-Level too.
- Starting salary of up to £35K + up to 10% bonus
- 9am - 5pm
- 25 days + 1 day for every one year anniversary (up to 30 days)
- They will double your pension contributions up to 10%
- Axa Healthcare + optical and dental
- Great coffee machine and they provide breakfast, soft drinks and snacks all day!
- Open plan offices, 10th floor with great 360 views of London. Gorgeous modern kitchen/communal area
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service
- Income protection
- Private 24 hour doctor
- Travel insurance
- Mobile phone
- Working from the office 5 days a week
POSTED: 25 Aug 2021 JOB ID: AI3181