HR Advisor – Full or Part Time FTC
London (City of) SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright and experienced HR Advsor to work on a part time or full time temporary contract at a well-known events and hospitality organisation. The role could be two days each week, and can be carried out in your spare time from home, for around three months but could be longer. My client could also consider full time candidates for this role, so please apply regardless if this role sound like your thing.
The ideal candidate will be an employment law whizz, with experience working for UK and US organisations, to support both the UK and US team with policy and process writing as well as ad-hoc HR Admin support.
The role entails:
- Rewriting out of date polices, as well as writing completely new ones, as needed
- Looking at all existing company polices and rewriting or creating as needed
- Create a full company employee handbook from scratch, with guidance and direction from the HR team in the UK and the US
- Examine all Job Descriptions in order to update and add value to these as needed
- Support on other ad-hoc HR projects from a policy and admin perspective
To apply for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years working within HR
- A proven track record in writing policies
- Strong UK employment law knowledge
- Strong US employment law knowledge
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A self-starter who is able to work autonomously
- Immediately available and able to commit to the duration of the 3- month contract
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
POSTED: 24 Nov 2021 JOB ID: AI4118