London (City of) SALARY: £32,000 - £37,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a hospitality company based in East London for a HR Advisor on a 1-year fixed term contract.
The key role responsibilities include:
- This is a true generalist position. You will support on the full employee life cycle, onboarding and offboarding employees
- Supporting recruitment and being proactive, passionate, creative and innovative in order to attract the best and brightest talent on the market
- Updating company policies and procedures in line with UK employment law
- Handling ER cases promptly and professionally
- Maintaining the FCA compliance trackers including SMCR, compliance, and other record keeping
- Take an active role in all supporting on learning and development and training needs for the employees from intern level upwards
- Passionate about Diversity, Inclusion and Wellbeing and willing to support on projects as needed
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record operating at an advisory level in HR
- Confident in handling ER cases at all levels
- Impeccable professionalism and stakeholder management skills
- CIPD Qualified or undergraduate equivalent
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
- Tech savvy, with experience in using iTrent is preferred but not essential
- A team player who is ambitious, proactive and resilient
For further information, please apply below!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 01 Dec 2023 JOB ID: JPP1380