London (Greater) SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Professional Services company for a HR Advisor with previous experience in a similar role to support their business with a full generalist remit.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the full employee life cycle, including onboarding, performance management, employee relations, compensation and benefits all the way through to the offboarding lifecycle.
- Pioneering and supporting on wellbeing and engagement initiatives and being passionate about delivering an impeccable employee experience
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to line managers within the business, on all HR and ER related matters, in a professional and timely manner
- Being tech savvy, with experience in using HR systems, ensuring they are kept up to date
- Assisting with payroll administrative duties
- Ad-hoc project work
- Collecting and maintaining data for project work
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 1-5 years working within HR in a Generalist or Advisor role
- Previous experience in Financial or Professional Services
- Employment Law whizz who loves keeping up to date on legislative changes
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise – extremely organised
- A strong communicator, both written and verbally
- CIPD qualified or similar qualification preferred
- Flexible and adaptable
- Impeccable people skills
For further information, please apply below.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 01 Dec 2023 JOB ID: JPP1364