London (City of) SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Advisor for a Law Firm based in London city, this is a really great opportunity for a Junior HR Advisor or experienced HR Administrator to take the next step in their career.
The key role responsibilities include:
- You will support on the full employee life cycle, onboarding and offboarding lifecycle
- Full recruitment process accountability for roles at all levels and being proactive, passionate, creative and innovative in order to attract the best and brightest talent on the market
- Updating company policies and procedures in line with UK employment law
- Consistently looking for ways to streamline current ways of working, and being forthright in suggesting and pioneering improvements
- Take an active role in all supporting on learning and development and training needs for the employees from intern level upwards
- Advising Hiring Managers and assisting in any grievances, performance approvals and appraisals
- Contribute to the D&I strategy, working with the HRM to drive progress
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record operating at a advisory level in HR within Law, Professional, or Financial Services
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in HR
- Impeccable professionalism and stakeholder management skills
- CIPD Qualified or undergraduate equivalent
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
- Tech savvy, with experience in using Workday and advanced excel skills.
- A team player who is ambitious, proactive, and resilient
For further information, please apply below.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 24 Jan 2023 JOB ID: NW8810