London (West End) SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a successful and reputable global shipping company looking for an experienced HR Advisor to support their busy HR team with HR and ER Advisory, and general departmental administration This role is permanent and full time, and you must be open to working 4/5 days in the office in Central London each week. Experience of working in a unionised environment will be preferred.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the full employee lifecycle from and administrative, transactional and advisory perspective
- Support the payroll manager with all input and amendments to ensure all data is correct regarding starters and leavers
- Implementing and updating company policies and procedures in line with UK employment Law
- Coaching and advising managers on best practice and ER matters
- Handling any low-level ER casework such as grievances, disciplinaries, performance management and investigations
- Building strong relationships with senior stakeholders within the business in order to support them fully with their HR and ER matters.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 3+ years working within HR in a role with ER exposure
- Background working within HR in hospitality, retail, FMCG or any other unionised environment would be strongly preferred
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise tasks instinctively
- Strong understanding of UK employment law
- A people person who enjoys finding solutions and going out of your way to help people
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 04 Jan 2022 JOB ID: AI4559