London (Greater) SALARY: £32,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
I am looking for an experience HR Advisor who can hit the ground running for a well-established professional services client in North London.
The suitable candidate will already be working in an HR Advisory position, be a true HR generalist, have extensive experience in the full recruitment lifecycle and within employee engagement, whilst also managing members of staff.
The role will see you working alongside the HR team with responsibilities including:
- Providing general HR advice and support on employment and HR policies and procedures
- Maintain awareness of recognised best practice
- Overseeing the full recruitment lifecycle, from initial strategy through to onboarding
- Assisting develop initiatives to promote employee engagement
- Manage junior members of staff
- Assist in the development of new policies and procedures
- General HR Administration
If you are looking for a role where you will be given true autonomy and be able to hit the ground running, please get in touch for further information.
POSTED: 21 Sep 2020 JOB ID: AWHRADVISOR1573