HR Advisor – 3 Month FTC – Fully Remote
London (Greater) SALARY: £30,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
Our client is a highly innovative tech start-up company, looking for an experienced HR Advisor to support their business with a full generalist remit. This role is on a 3 month fixed term contract, and exclusively remote. The company however have an extremely strong company culture, aided by specialist communication technology, and the role would suit an individual who enjoys challenges and is passionate about a challenge.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the full employee life cycle, including onboarding, performance management, employee relations, compensation and benefits all the way through to the offboarding lifecycle.
- Pioneering and supporting on wellbeing and engagement initiatives and being passionate about delivering an impeccable employee experience
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to line managers within the business, on all HR related matters, in a professional and timely manner
- Being tech savvy, with experience in using HR systems; acting as a super-user and training others
- Leading on recruitment, both permanent hires and apprentices
- Line managing two junior HR team members
- Executing the apprenticeship program
- Ad-hoc project work
- Collecting and maintaining data for project work
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 1-4 years working within HR, with a current role in a generalist/Advisory capacity
- Employment Law whizz who loves keeping up to date on legislative changes
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise – extremely organised
- A strong communicator, both written and verbally
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Flexible and adaptable
For further information, please apply below.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 16 Sep 2022 JOB ID: JPP7248