HR Administrator – Temporary
London (City of) SALARY: £12 - £15 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Administrator on a Temporary basis for a Wellness and Fitness Service company looking for a proactive and professional individual to assist with HR Administrative duties.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Taking notes during meetings and assisting seeting up company wide seminars
- Updating company policies and procedures in line with UK and international employment law
- Update all employees on the HRIS and manage the HR inbox
- Ownership of internal communications from an HR perspective, so impeccable written and spoken English is a must
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 1+ years working within HR
- Immediately available
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Tech savvy with exposure to HRIS and advanced Excel
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise tasks instinctively
- Good understanding of UK and international employment law
- A people person who enjoys finding solutions and going out of your way to help people
For further information, please apply below.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 09 Jan 2023 JOB ID: JPP8741