HR Administrator – Temporary
UK (regional) SALARY: £18 - £26 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Temporary HR Administrator for a renowned pharmaceutical company. This is a hybrid, temporary role, 5 days a week with a minimum of 2 days in the office.
What you’ll do:
- Assisting with the recruitment process by creating standardised interview questions, arranging interviews, providing candidate feedback, right to work checks and providing candidate feedback
- Supporting managers in interviews for junior level roles
- Managing any sickness reporting in an appropriate manner
- Being the HR lead for a new HRIS
- Leading the creation of a new benefits table
- Assisting with any HR queries and policies
Who you are:
- A detailed and organised individual
- Excellent Microsoft excel and Microsoft word skills
- Strong knowledge of HR or previous experience in HR essential
- Someone with high proficiency in written and spoken communications
- Someone who enjoys going above and beyond, is happy to help and is a fast learner
- Previous experience in an office environment
If you are interested in this role, please apply below!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 20 Sep 2022 JOB ID: JPP7641