HR Administrator – Luxury Fashion Brand
London (Greater) SALARY: £13 - £15 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
My client is a luxury fashion brand, based in Parsons Green SW6, who are looking for an HR Administrator. The role is supporting the HR Business Partner in providing a fully generalist HR service to about 200 employees based in the UK across the corporate, retail and warehouse functions. They are looking for someone ambitious, with impeccable attention to detail.
Key responsibilities of the role is implementing and driving a culture of employee engagement and higher performance. They are currently transitioning from a paper-based administration focused function to a strategic business focused department.
They’re a great company based in Parsons Green, near the Thames. This is an ongoing temporary role. The salary is offering up to £15/hour, depending on experience. This is a fantastic role for someone looking to develop their career as an HR professional and take the next step.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the HR Business Partner to review and enhance processes and procedures that can be managed by the HRIS and support with maintaining data integrity
- Support with managing the HRIS software (Cascade)
- Support with rolling out relevant training on how to use the system
- Drive employee ownership of data, work to ensure that all employees are aware of the benefits and significance of the HRIS
- Manage capability, disciplinary and grievances processes in line with company policy
- Establish and promote best practice employee relations actions working to resolve ER cases quickly and efficiently
- Support with effective succession planning for all key positions and a clear talent pipeline throughout the organisation
- Provide training to Managers on conducting the performance and development reviews so they are able to provide constructive feedback and develop clear career plans with measurable KPI's for their teams
- Support in delivering a welcoming and informative onboarding experience for all new employees involving all areas of the organisation
- Develop and enhance the onboarding experience where appropriate
Reporting and compliance
- Take full ownership of all trackers working to ensure that they are accurate and aim to respond to all queries
- Support with internal audits; right to work, referencing, personnel folders etc.
- Ensure accuracy of employee data to analyse effectively and produce reports
- Monitor employee turnover figures for all areas of the organisation
- Work with store managers and payroll department to ensure accuracy of overtime, commission and hours each month
- Collect, review and submit accurate payroll information
- Respond to low level payroll queries
- Ensure monthly payroll report reconciles with HR and Finance data
- Understand the business functions and needs of each department to recruit and develop the right talent
- Support with managing recruitment platforms
- Undertake CV screening, telephone screening and interviewing
- Ensure compliance with immigration and right to work document checking processes
- Support with developing content for the recruitment platforms
- Maintain key recruitment KPIs
- Preparation of offer letters and employment contracts
Employee Engagement and Employer Branding
- Support with the development of the company social team
- Assist managers with scheduling of flexible working for their teams
- Support the HRD and HR Business partner with employer branding projects and build the company's profile as an employer of choice
- Support with the implementation of the employee feedback survey
Learning and Development
- Identify training and development needs and solutions ensuring we develop our employees effectively
- Create training materials and provide coaching for Line Managers to provide them with relevant information and guidance on people management and employment legislation.
- Establish an online learning library providing resources to all employees.
- Maintain records of all training provided to our employees.
- Support with preparation of PowerPoint presentations and reports for HR Director and HR Business Partner
- Ensure all HR files are accurate, up to date and well organised
- Support Office Manager with employee activities such a Friday drinks, company assembly's etc.
Who you are:
- Previous experience of working in HR within a luxury or premium retail environment.
- Demonstrable ER knowledge, confident in managing ER cases from start to finish
- Experience of working with Cascade would be desirable
- Excellent talent acquisition and recruitment knowledge; able to effectively use LinkedIn, BoF etc. to identify top talent.
- Demonstrable use of initiative, able to be proactive with solution to deliver results autonomously as well as within a team
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills especially Excel
- Results driven, resilient and able to execute multiple projects effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - ability to work with a diverse workforce based in various locations.
- Effective presentation skills
- Excellent understanding of confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to train and coach employees on all aspects of people management, particularly providing feedback and HR best practice.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
This is a fantastic role for someone looking for the next step in their career as an HR professional. There is lots to learn in this position. If you're interested in the role, please apply now.
POSTED: 19 Jan 2022 JOB ID: JCHRADMIN24739