London (West End) SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
This is an outstanding opportunity for a HR Administrator or Junior HR Generalist to join an expanding wealth management and investment firm for a 15-month Fixed Term Contract.
As part of a supportive, high-achieving HR team, you will be responsible for:
- Employee lifecycle, from managing the onboarding process for starters ensuring the inductions are thorough and that each new joiner is set up for success, to the exit process.
- Monitoring and responding to HR queries in the HR inbox and collaborating with the HR Manager when required.
- Maintaining the HR database, ensuring employees data is accurate.
- Assist in the administration of the performance management system and process.
- Tracking employees’ visas requirements and updates.
- Drafting internal communications such as monthly employee updates.
- Active interest in employment law and support with the updating of HR policies and processes.
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years HR experience.
- Proficiency in the full Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in using a HRIS.
- A CIPD level 3 is ideal, or a relevant degree.
- Experience within the financial or professional services sectors.
We look forward to your application.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 19 May 2023 JOB ID: NW9722