London (West End) SALARY: £26,265 - £26,265 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Administrator for a Museum looking for a proactive and professional individual to assist with HR Administrative duties. This is a hybrid role with 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the full recruitment administration, onboarding and offboarding lifecycle
- Updating company policies and procedures in line with UK and international employment law
- Update all employees on the HRIS and manage the HR inbox
- Assisting with payroll, ensuring all data is accurate
- Ownership of internal communications from an HR perspective, so impeccable written and spoken English is a must
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 1+ years working within HR or Payroll
- Excellent administration and organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Tech savvy with exposure to HRIS and advanced Excel
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise tasks instinctively
- Good understanding of UK and international employment law
- A people person who enjoys finding solutions and going out of your way to help people
For further information, please apply below.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 11 May 2023 JOB ID: JPP9885