Belgium SALARY: €45,000 - €52,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a highly reputable international logistics company, looking for an experienced HR Administrator to support their Brussels office. This role will be on a full-time basis.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Manage the full employee life cycle including recruitment, payroll, onboarding and offboarding
- Manage the HR inbox, and respond or escalate queries quickly and professionally
- Providing support to the HR team from an admin perspective, and show a willingness to go above and beyond
- Manage the monthly payroll input and process, as well as pension, reward and benefits programmes from an administrative perspective
- Tech savvy, with experience in using various HRIS and advanced excel skills.
- Creating reports and data to be used at board level
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of working in HR
- Incredibly organised, highly meticulous and has a natural love for all things data
- Experience working within logistics is preferred
- Strong understanding of European employment law
- Ability to communicate across all levels, establishing trust and respect
- A proactive outlook and ability to work autonomously
For further information, please apply below.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 26 May 2023 JOB ID: JPP9440