London (City of) SALARY: £25,000 - £28,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
City of London
£25,000 - £28,000 Benefits + Bonus
An impressive architects firm that works on impressive and well-known projects is looking to hire an HR Administrator to support the growing HR function!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a fab HR administrator role with the chance to really get involved and continue to develop! Typical duties include:
- Being the first point of contact for employees
- Assisting with drafting offer letters, contracts
- Completing all the referencing for new started
- Managing the onboarding process
- Updating databases with new employee information
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will want to move into an HR role but have admin experience currently! Be passionate about the sector and able to really throw yourself into the deep end to get involved!
- Some experience in an Admin capacity
- Experience in professional services or similar
- Ability to work at an incredibly fast pace
- Proactive nature
- Excellent communicator and confident liaising with all levels!
- Efficient problem solver
- High attention to detail
This role will pay up to £28k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus and benefits.
This is an exciting role where a supportive and friendly team will surround you. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 25 Nov 2022 JOB ID: KHBHR8238