London (City of) SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a highly reputable international boutique bank, looking for an experienced HR Administrator to support their London office and HR team. This role will be on a full-time basis, reporting in to the HR Director. My client welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, as well as those who have an understanding of Islamic and Arabic culture and/or language.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Support and add value to the full employee life cycle from an administration perspective, including recruitment, payroll, onboarding and offboarding
- Manage the HR inbox, and respond or escalate queries quickly and professionally
- Providing support to the HR team from an admin perspective, and show a willingness to go above and beyond
- Support with monthly payroll input and process, as well as pension, reward and benefits programmes from an administrative perspective
- Tech savvy, with experience in using various HRIS and advanced excel skills.
- Creating reports and data to be used at board level
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of working in an HR Admin role
- Experience working in a regulated company is an advantage
- Incredibly organised, highly meticulous and has a natural love for all things data
- Experience working within financial services, fintech, or prof services is preferred
- Good understanding of UK employment law basics is ideal
- Great sense of humour and a willingness to be part of a tight knit team
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 15 Sep 2021 JOB ID: AI3491