London (City of) SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client, a global events company, are looking for an HR Administrator to join their growing team. This role is permanent and full time, and although largely working from home at the moment, will eventually be based in the City of London at their global HQ.
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be one of a team of two, so this role suits a proactive self-starter who enjoys working in, and continuing to help build, a high performing culture.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the full recruitment administration, onboarding and offboarding lifecycle
- Updating company policies and procedures in line with UK and international employment law
- Update all employees on the HRIS (Bamboo HR) and manage the HR inbox
- Ownership of internal communications from an HR perspective, so impeccable written and spoken English is a must
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 1+ years working within HR
- Immediately available or on very short notice
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Tech savvy with exposure to Bamboo HR and advanced Excel
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise tasks instinctively
- Good understanding of UK and international employment law
- A people person who enjoys finding solutions and going out of your way to help peopl
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 15 Feb 2021 JOB ID: AIHRA1996