HR Admin – in Richmond
London (Greater) SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
HR Admin – in Richmond
8:30 am – 5 pm
£25 - £30k per annum
My client are looking for an HR Administrator to join them at their head office in Richmond for a year-long fixed-term contract!
You will be working as part of a small HR team, from the office for a minimum of 3 days a week, with the flexibility to work from home for the remaining 2 days.
An element of this role (about 30%) will also include office management and facilities for the company. They require someone who either currently holds their CIPD level 3 or is working towards it, so it would be an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to build on some existing HR experience.
This role is a busy and varied opportunity, which will see you involved in a wide range of activities across multiple locations and may involve occasional travel to other national offices in the UK.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Act as the first point of contact for day-to-day HR and facilities queries, escalating when needed
- Support monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring they are in line with current legislations.
- Support and work on a variety of HR projects such as employee engagement
- Manage and update HR systems
- Administer staff benefits such as pension, private health insurance and cycle to work schemes
- Assist with onboarding of new staff and collating new starter packs
- Assist with recruitment when needed; shortlisting and arranging interviews
- Support with the organising of office parties (restrictions dependent)
Office Management and Facilities:
- Manage contractors for on-going office maintenance such as cleaners, heating and air-con engineers, waste and recycling visits etc.
- Manage company travel and accommodation via an internal travel booking system
- Manage meeting room bookings, set-up and catering requirements
- Proactively order routine items including stationary, cleaning products and food/beverage supplies for all offices
- Carry out health and safety inductions for all new staff
- Be the first point of contact for any visitors, customers and suppliers to the office
- Manage the post and couriers
WHO YOU ARE:
They are looking for someone who:
- Is either CIPD qualified on is working towards this qualification
- Experience of working within HR with some exposure to office / facilities management
- Proactive and ideas driven
- Technically astute and systems driven
- Organised with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Can build relationships at all levels but balance this with the understanding the importance of confidentiality
If this role is of interest and you have the above skillset and desired experience, please apply now!
POSTED: 20 Jul 2021 JOB ID: CLSHR22919