London (City of) SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
HR Admin to start ASAP
City-based legal firm
9:30 am – 5:30 pm
6-month FTC with permanent potential
My client, a large UK law firm, is looking for an HR Administrator superstar! This role could be well suited to an HR graduate who holds their CIPD level 2 or 3 qualification and is looking to put their theoretical knowledge into practice.
Working in an HR team of 8, you will be part of the heart of the organisation, keeping the 400 strong business working like clockwork! Working alongside the 2 other HR Administrators, it will be a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your career in HR and learn whilst working.
They are a great team to join and will welcome a new team member with open arms!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage the central HR mailbox with the other HR Administrators
- Facilitate the new joiner process
- Create and send out offer paperwork
- Maintain the internal HRIS system
- Create and update employee records
- Act as the first point of call for HR-related queries
- Track various leave allocations
- General HR administration including filing, scanning, and archiving
- HR projects – policies, business-wide schemes, wellbeing initiatives, and employee engagement
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- CIPD level 2 or 3 qualification
- A welcoming and approachable personality with a down to earth attitude
- To be highly organised and constantly check the detail
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Be a real team player
- A genuine passion for HR!
If this role sounds like it could be your next career step please apply now!
POSTED: 10 Jan 2022 JOB ID: CCHR24712