UK (regional) SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Berkshire based couple require a Housekeeper for all housekeeping aspects of running and maintaining their main UK residence in Berkshire. You will work as part of an existing team. This is a rare and unique opportunity and comes with accommodation if required. You must be pet friendly and be flexible to travel on occasions.
Must have relevant experience, initiative, be highly organised, efficient and confident in all aspects of managing the operations of a reasonably sized residence run to a very high standard.
You will be working as part of an internal team of 3 supported by a full time maintenance person and external gardeners and drivers.
You must be comfortable dealing with both internal staff and external subcontractors.
You will be expected to carry out provisioning and other shopping tasks and errands for the principals and therefor will require a full UK driving licence.
Cooking is not essential but if you are able to cook preparing meals for the principals would be a plus.
An understanding of formal service, knowledge of the maintenance and care requirements of a home finished to a high standard are key.
Knowledge of luxury wardrobe maintenance
You must be cat and dog friendly as maintenance and care of the Principals' pets is an important function of the job as they travel frequently.
A preparedness to travel with the couple on occasion would be a plus.
Monday to Friday 9.30am-6.30pm
Alternate Saturdays 9.30am-1.30pm
- Proven 3-5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organisational and housekeeping skills.
- Precise with great attention to detail .
- Flexible in approach.
- Proactive and able to take initiative.
- Able to work autonomously and motivate a team.
- Pet Knowledgeable & pet friendly with experience in pet care
- A good communicator.
- A non smoker
- Computer literate and accomplished in Word and Excel.
- Familiar with ordering items on-line.
- Understand professional but discreet service requirements and “front of house” image.
Up to £40k depending on experience
Statutory holiday of 20 days + Bank Holidays (days in lieu given for Bank Holidays worked)
POSTED: 09 Nov 2021 JOB ID: CEBERKHOUSE001