Housekeeper/Nanny, Knightsbridge, London
London (West End) SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A lovely, UHNW couple living in Knightsbridge are looking for a flexible, professional and experienced Housekeeper/Nanny to work on a live out basis, but with flexibility to live-in and babysit on the occasion that the couple go out.
The couple are ideally looking for a candidate with previous Housekeeping and childcare experience, specifically with newborns.
Then couple’s first baby is due in March and the couple would like to find a suitable candidate ASAP, to assist them with the preparations for the little one’s arrival.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- All high level housekeeping
- Laundry, ironing and dry-cleaning runs
- Making a list of groceries and other household supplies that need replenishing
- Wardrobe Management
- Preparation for newborns arrival
-Assisting with care of newborn baby
-On occasion, staying over, to babysit, if parents are heading out
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience working as a Housekeeper/Nanny
- Have high levels of organisation
- Understand professional boundaries and be respectful of privacy
- Speak English to a very high level
- Hold relevant childcare and first aid certificates
Standard working hours will be Monday–Friday, 8/9 hours per day, however there will be a need for flexibility depending on the Principals schedules and on occasion, some weekend work maybe required, for which, time-off will be given during the week.
The chosen candidate must have the flexibility to live in & stay overnight to care for the baby in case required.
The Principals are a kind, private, considerate couple, and they are looking for a caring, calm, and experienced candidate to support them through this exciting time in their life.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 01 Sep 2023 JOB ID: LCHN0870