Housekeeper – Berkshire-
UK (regional) SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Berkshire based couple require a Housekeeper to join and work within an existing housekeeping team. For this role they are looking for an individual who can lift heavy logs and knows how to get a natural fire going as the couple love real log fires. This is a rare and unique opportunity and comes with accommodation if required.
5*star housekeeping skills
Ability to lift heavy objects
Prepare log fires
Cooking is not essential but if you are able to cook preparing meals for the principals would be a plus
An understanding of formal service, knowledge of the maintenance and care requirements of a home finished to a high standard are key.
Knowledge of luxury wardrobe maintenance
You must be cat and dog friendly as maintenance and care of the Principals' pets is an important function of the job as they travel frequently.
A preparedness to travel with the couple on occasion would be a plus.
Monday to Friday 9.30am-6.30pm
Alternate Saturdays 9.30am-1.30pm
- Proven experience in a similar role with long tenure preferable
- Excellent organisational and housekeeping skills.
- Precise with great attention to detail
- Flexible in approach
- Proactive and able to take initiative
- Able to work autonomously and motivate a team
- Pet Knowledgeable & pet friendly with experience in pet care
- A good communicator
- A non smoker
- Computer literate and accomplished in Word and Excel
- Familiar with ordering items on-line
- Understand professional but discreet service requirements and “front of house” image
Up to £40k-£45k depending on experience
Statutory holiday of 20 days + Bank Holidays (days in lieu given for Bank Holidays worked)
Separate flat if accommodation is required.
POSTED: 09 Nov 2021 JOB ID: CEBERK2002