House Manager (Dubai)
Middle East SALARY: 10,000 AED - 25,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our UHNW Client, with a large and fully staffed residence in Dubai, is looking for an experienced House Manager to oversee the management of the staff and the day-to-day running of the household. The ideal candidate MUST have prior management experience within private residences. It could also be desirable to have prior experience working at management level in luxury hospitality/hotels. My client would like a candidate who can speak Hindi.
We are only considering candidates who have experience at this level of management, excellent command of English (if not your first language), and the flexibility to work when needed.
- Management of the household staff including recruitment, rotas and performance reviews
- Working with the Chefs on menus, adhering to strict dietary requirements
- Purchasing and provisioning of household items
- Coordinate dinner parties and small events at the house
- The maintenance and upkeep of the home
- Organizing all contractors and vendors
- Being able to represent the family as a front of house for guests and contractors
- Training staff
- Booking appointments
- Help with renovation
- Will be required to help with pool cleaning, gardening, and cleaning cars
- Must have a can-do attitude
- Live in, 6 days per week.
The client would prefer a candidate with UAE experience but will consider experienced House Managers outside of the UAE if a Hindi speaker.
POSTED: 13 May 2021 JOB ID: ZCHMDXB00567