House Keeper – Permanent – North London
London (City of) SALARY: £32,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
House Keeper - Permanent - live in or live out - Hampstead
Salary - £32k-£45k depending on experience
Hours - Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an amazing recently renovated house in Hampstead. The clients are so warm and friendly, have two young children and no pets. They will be moving into this large house in August, and you could become part of a small household team with a newly appointed House manager. There is an opportunity to live in or live out. Living in you will have your own bedroom, a shared bathroom and an amazing kitchen area to relax in. You also have a separate entrance. This is a newly created role so below are some of the things you may be expected to do.
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures.
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area.
- Making beds and changing linens.
- Washing windows.
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- The ability to learn and adapt in the household
- The ability to spot what needs doing in a home
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Product/fabric/surface knowledge
- High attention to detail
- Not cutting corners
You MUST have experience in either;
- Private Household
- 5* Hotels
Please email your cv to me asap if you are interested in the role.
POSTED: 21 Jul 2021 JOB ID: CEHK2893