London (Greater) SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity for a self-starter with a passion for Hospitality and Charitable organisations. We are searching for a candidate with extensive hospitality management experience who has the ability to inspire and motivate others. You will be joining a small organisation who are transforming peoples lives through hospitality.
This role is a full-time position, Monday to Friday. You will be working across four sites across London and surrounding areas, transport will be coverd. The days offsite you will be working from home.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You will be responsible for effectively managing four sites, ensuring the smooth running of the operations and assisting with extensive training.
- Supervise, elevate and train employees to deliver exceptional customer service & a positive work environment
- Organise and coordinate operations to ensure maximum efficiency
- Enforce adherence to regulations and quality standards
- Review and prepare reports for senior management
- Ensure supplies and equipment are adequate in quantity and quality
- Budget management, minimize waste
- Maintain high standards of Health & Safety compliance
- Executing exceptional events
WHO YOU ARE:
You will be a self starter, take pride in everything you do and have a strong desire to succeed. You will use your hospitality experience and implement new procedures into a start-up environment.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Hospitality Manager
- Solid understanding of hospitality procedures and best practices
- High attention to detail
- Strong hospitality skills, ability to adapt to tricky characters
- A passion for food, beverage and charitable organisations
- Knowledge of quality standards
- Outstanding organisational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
If you would like to hear more about this role and meet the criteria, please apply today.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 25 Sep 2023 JOB ID: IFHOSPO234