Hindi Speaking, Customer Relations Host, Casino, West End!
London (West End) SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
*This role is currently on hold - please apply to register your interest* A fantastic opportunity for an experienced and professional Customer Service host to work alongside a specialised and hardworking team in a reputable and established Casino located in the West End.
You will support with the development of the business by providing a 5-star service to new and existing customers within the Casino in addition to driving new and repeat business within the designated Casino.
This role covers a variety of duties including:
- Providing first-class customer experience to all customers within the venue
- Working collaboratively with all departments within the club and ensure customer experience is kept to expected standards
- Assisting the Customer Relations Manager in producing updated reports for the Club Director activity within the Club monthly or as and when required
- To be responsible for assisting in the planning and delivery of Events within the club
- Completing enhanced Customer Due Diligence and Social Responsibility processes - reporting as required
- Be responsible for monitoring Social Media, Website activity and promotion of the Casino
- Promoting the brand to existing and new customers
The team are seeking a credible, friendly and warm candidate. You must have the ability to remain calm under pressure and deal with a variety of people and situations (both personally and on the telephone). You must have a flexible approach to work and be able to remain calm and adaptable in situations.
- Fluent in Hindi
- A high standard of written communications
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- A good understanding of technology appropriate to the role
- The ability to adopt a positive and flexible attitude to changing priorities and procedures
- A proven track record in communicating effectively with internal departments
- A flexible attitude to working hours and the ability travel as and when required
Hours: 40 hours per week
If you are interested in the role – apply now!
POSTED: 16 Jun 2020 JOB ID: MDGC7954