Highly Experienced Live-in Housekeeper, Roehampton
London (Greater) SALARY: £48,000 - £52,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Wonderful Private Household Position!
Live-in Housekeeper, Roehampton.
- Separate Flat Provided - all bills paid
- 6 days/week 12 hours a day
- Attractive salary for a truly hard worker - £48,000 to £52,000 dependent on experience
- 7 bedroom property
Tiger Private is delighted to be recruiting a LIVE-IN housekeeper for a busy family who live in Roehampton.
The family are looking for a hands-on highly experienced housekeeper who is friendly, engaging with an upbeat attitude and positive nature. Candidates must be super organised, good with children and happy to be part of a team in a staffed household.
They family have 5 children aged between a few months to 7 years, so the Housekeeper needs to have a lot of energy to keep up with this lively brood!
This is a role where you will be supporting and reporting to the family’s longstanding House Manager.
Other staff members include:
- House Manager responsible for shopping, cooking, house maintenance, school runs
- 2 Tutors responsible for children’s old homework and activities (term time Mon-Fri 4pm to 7pm)
- Full time, live-in nanny
- Excellent written and spoken English
- At least 5 years' private household experience as a Housekeeper
- Full, valid UK driving licence
- DBS check
- Excellent references, which will be checked
- Proven right to work in the UK
Accommodation provided is a lovely, self contained 1 bedroom flat.
The role will be available to start as soon as possible.
POSTED: 27 Jul 2021 JOB ID: REHKN1839