Head of Sales and Marketing – Brand and Entertainment, £40-60K DOE
UK (regional) SALARY: £40,000 - £60,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Head of Sales and Marketing - Brand and Entertainment, £40-60K DOE
A brand and entertainment company that creates interactive stories for the masses is looking for a Head of Sales and Marketing to join their team. The Head of Sales and Marketing will be the key strategic player in developing and implementing a unique, growth focused commercial roadmap. Their focus will be on promotion and marketing of the two services and accessing hidden opportunities within legacy areas. They will be responsible for leading and managing all commercial activities to ensure profitable business growth acceleration and commercial success.
The Head of Sales and Marketing is responsible for marketing across the entire business, including campaigns, digital marketing and data analysis. They will build, maintain and grow relationships with clients, as well as help to deliver exceptional marketing programmes. In addition to growing the business by up-selling and cross-selling services provided by INTERFLIX to clients both new and established.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Leading the deployment of the B2B marketing strategy.
- Putting systems and best practices in place for department expansion.
- Researching, pitching and securing new clients across both brand and entertainment.
- Ensure deliverables are high quality, bold and innovative – and delivered on time, on brand, on budget, meet the brief and are of consistently high quality.
- Pitch campaign ideas to clients succinctly and with confidence.
- Help develop the brand and be a key player in the development of its image.
- Create new and diverse routes to market for both sides of the business.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 2+ years’ experience in advertising/content media agency.
- B2B Marketing Experience is essential.
- Experience within a Marketing Agency - established relationships with brands would be greatly advantageous.
- Customer Success, Relationship Management, or Account Management is essential.
- Able to effectively build and maintain client/customer relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement, upsell and cross-sell.
- Experience across all major paid media platforms (Google, Bing, Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn)
- You have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- High energy and motivated you take pride in all you do.
- Methodical and logical but with an agility to adapt and flex.
- Self-sufficient, you enjoy personal responsibility and a freedom in what you do but always knowing when to seek support from the team.
- Constant drive for improvement.
Desirable but not essential
- Basic Adobe CC skills and knowledge of camera recording equipment.
- Experience with the Google Display Network and across other programmatic platforms is beneficial.
- 10% salary bonus if KPIs across the company are met with your significant contribution.
- Flexibility to work from home 2/3 days a week depending on targets. (With the additional days in the office based in Surrey and a large amount of client meetings in London. Must be willing to travel for client meetings)
- Flexible working hours within reason
POSTED: 09 Jun 2021 JOB ID: MDGG246