Head of People – Tech – Fully Remote
UK (regional) SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000 PER: Annum TERM: Virtual
My client is a SaaS scale up, based in Lagos, looking for an experienced Global Head of People to support their strategic growth plans, and people and development needs. This role will be on a full-time remote basis, reporting in to the CEO. This company offers incredible benefits and is a fully remote role, allowing you to work from anywhere providing you work Nigerian hours.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the full employee life cycle, including talent acquisition strategies, and adding value from a people perspective, with a continuous improvement approach
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to line managers within the business, on all People related matters, in a professional and timely manner
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to influence and integrate into the wider business
- Working at a very fast pace with lots of ambiguity and change
- Overseeing and managing all compliance and international mobility aspects of the workforce, ensuring all documentation is up to date and compliant with UK legislation.
- Implementing and updating company policies and procedures in line with local employment law
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 5+ years working within a senior HR Generalist position
- Experience working in a start-up / scale up environment within Tech
- International HR experience is desirable
- Impeccable stakeholder management skills
- Strong understanding of complaince and record keeping
- Tech savvy, with experience in implementing HRIS, and good excel skills.
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 24 Nov 2021 JOB ID: AI4340