Head of People – Start Up – Remote
UK (regional) SALARY: £60,000 - £80,000 PER: Annum TERM: Virtual
My client are a completely border-less tech start up, and their employees are scattered around the globe, all working fully remotely across different time zones. This innovative way of working has suited them since their inception, and now they need a dynamic and progressive Head of People to guide them through the next chapter of their growth.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the full employee life cycle, and adding value from a people perspective, with a continuous improvement approach
- Partner with the talent manager and business leaders to ensure you are building relationships and adding value to current ways of working
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to line managers within the business, on all People related matters
- Working at a fast pace with lots of ambiguity and change across multiple time zones and each country with their own labour laws
- Implementing and updating company policies, procedures and compliance requirements in line with local employment laws
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record working in senior people and culture positions / customer success leadership roles
- Experience working in a start-up / scale up / Unicorn environment operating cross-jurisdiction / international
- Thrives in an autonomous work environment
- Impeccable stakeholder management skills
- Tech savvy, with experience of working with HRIS, and advanced excel skills.
- A creative, progressive, solution focussed HR leader will thrive in this environment
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 04 Jan 2022 JOB ID: AI4598