Head of People – SaaS
London (City of) SALARY: £80,000 - £100,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a SaaS start-up looking for an experienced Global Head of People to support their strategic growth plans, and people and development needs. This role will be on a full time basis, reporting in to the CEO. This company offers incredible benefits including unlimited paid holiday and very significant equity options.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the full employee life cycle, and adding value from a people perspective, with a continuous improvement approach
- Build and implement a complete HR Strategy for EMEA
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to line managers within the business, on all HR and ER related matters, in a professional and timely manner
- Working at a very fast pace with lots of ambiguity and change
- Overseeing and managing all compliance and international mobility aspects of the workforce, ensuring all documentation is up to date and compliant with UK legislation.
- Management of monthly payroll process, as well as pension, reward and benefits programmes
- Implementing and updating company policies and procedures in line with local employment law
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 5+ years working within a senior HR Generalist position
- Experience working in a start-up / scale up environment - desirable
- Experience in taking a company through IPO status
- International HR experience essential
- Values driven HR leaders only
- Impeccable stakeholder management skills
- Strong understanding of UK employment law essential
- Tech savvy, with experience in implementing HRIS, and advanced excel skills.
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 22 Jul 2021 JOB ID: AI3020