Head of People – Management Consultancy
London (Greater) SALARY: £95,000 - £100,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A global management consultancy and advisory company are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Head of People to support their ongoing growth plans, people, and development needs. A predominantly office-based role within lovely central London office, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a company who are out to make the world a better place.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To build on and continue to implement the People strategy at a group level
- To support the company through a period of change and transition
- Build strong relationships across the group quickly and effectively to plug in to the business and their people needs
- Coach business leaders and senior stakeholders across the group
- Work closely with senior stakeholders across the group to support on projects
- Manage direct reports across HR and ensure they are developed, motivated and have clear goals and succession path
- Lead and shape the People Team to make it as proactive as possible and to ensure the team are perceived as trusted advisors to employees at all levels.
- Maintain an expertise in employment law and wider HR market trends to adapt and continue to add value to current ways of working and policies
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience working at a senior HR level within a global professional services company
- Work collaboratively and inspire others.
- Ideally CIPD qualified or a degree or master’s degree in HR
- Ability to embrace ambiguity
- Excellent stakeholder management skills operating with a high level of EQ
- Gravitas and credibility but a sensitive approach to dealing with matters
- A proven track record in operating at an operational and strategic level across complex organisations
For further information, please apply below.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 14 Nov 2022 JOB ID: KL7472