Head of People – Fully Remote
London (Greater) SALARY: £65,000 - £70,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is an international SaaS start up, seeking an experienced Head Lead to support their strategic growth plans, and people and development needs. This role will be on a full-time remote basis, reporting into the CEO. This company offers incredible benefits and is a fully remote role, allowing you to work from anywhere providing you work UTC+1 hours.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the full employee life cycle, including talent acquisition strategies, and adding value from a people perspective, with a continuous improvement approach
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to line managers within the business, on all People related matters, in a professional and timely manner
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to influence and integrate into the wider business
- Working at a very fast pace with lots of ambiguity and change
- Overseeing and managing all compliance and international mobility aspects of the workforce, ensuring all documentation is up to date and compliant with local jurisdictional legislation.
- Implementing and updating company policies and procedures in line with local employment law
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a mid or senior level HR Manager
- Experience working in a start-up / scale up environment
- International HR experience is desirable
- Nigerian labour laws knowledge will be a huge advantage
- Impeccable stakeholder management skills
- Tech savvy, with experience in implementing HRIS, and advanced excel skills.
For further information, please apply below.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 08 Nov 2022 JOB ID: JPP8261