Head of People – Fintech Start Up
London (West End) SALARY: £60,000 - £80,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a exciting fintech start-up looking for an experienced Head of People to support their strategic growth plans, people and development needs. This role will be on a full-time permanent role, working on a hybrid basis and reporting into the COO.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the full employee life cycle, and adding value from a people perspective, with a continuous improvement approach
- Leading recruitment activities, direct sourcing and pipelining talent at all levels and building structure, systems, programs, and processes to improve operational efficiency across all of recruiting
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to line managers within the business, on all HR related matters, including performance management and probation reviews
- Working at a very fast pace with lots of ambiguity and change
- Overseeing and managing all compliance and international mobility aspects of the workforce, ensuring all documentation is up to date and compliant with UK legislation.
- Management of monthly payroll process, as well as pension, reward and benefits programmes
- Implementing and updating company policies and procedures in line with local employment law
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 5+ years working within a senior HR Generalist position
- Experience working in a start-up / scale up environment ideally in Fintech
- Thrives in an autonomous work environment
- Impeccable stakeholder management skills
- Tech savvy, with experience in implementing HRIS, and advanced excel skills.
- Experience of setting up international offices and entities would be an advantage
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 14 Jan 2022 JOB ID: AI4508