Head of New York Office – Recruitment
New York City, NY SALARY: $80,000 - $100,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Tiger Recruitment is a global recruitment agency that was founded in London in 2001 and we specialize in placing top tier candidates into organizations within administrative support, human resources, finance, and accounting, as well as placing domestic staff within (U)HNW households.
Job Summary – non-recruitment related:
- Work closely with company CEO to define strategy for growth and development of the New York office, taking responsibility for executing on that vision and providing business updates on a weekly basis.
- Work with the marketing team on things relating to external event planning, company branding and marketing materials such a company brochure, and SEO.
- Work with the finance team on things relating to the office P&L, yearly financial forecasting, office budgets and expenses, as well as staying abreast of debtors.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the business on a day-to-day basis including office and operations management, vendor liaison, negotiating on the office lease, purchasing IT equipment.
- Staff management, ensuring a positive working culture is maintained, mentoring more junior team members, and hiring staff to ensure the business continues to grow.
- Lead business development efforts for the office, leveraging off of existing relationships and building new ones.
- Full-cycle recruitment from generating leads and sourcing business, through to candidate sourcing and placement.
- Candidate care and generation; write job advertisements; confidently use recruitment software such as LinkedIn Recruiter and our internal CRM to source candidates and record information accurately.
- Interview and vet potential candidates for our clients through video meetings.
- Business development and account management; building on and expanding existing client relationships and developing new business wherever possible.
- Working closely with hiring managers and HR personnel to understand the business and their individual hiring needs, fostering long term relationships and repeat business.
- Negotiating with clients on terms of business and candidate offers, offering market knowledge and salary benchmarking.
- Working with candidates to help develop interview skills and ensure they are guided through the interview process with a high-touch consultative approach.
- Achieving set KPIs and hitting monthly revenue targets with a focus on consistency and excellence in billings.
- Previous recruitment experience, ideally within a similar market, with a track record of achieving great billings.
- Ability to lead by example, promoting excellence within billings.
- Solutions orientated mindset with great use of initiative and problem-solving ability.
- Client service skills, high level of polish.
- Positive demeanour, team player, self-starter.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; able to work under pressure whilst remaining calm and composed.
- Tech savvy and able to pick up new systems quickly
- Commercial awareness and strong business sense
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills, able to prioritize tasks and manage a changing workload.
- 25 days paid time off on a pro-rated basis plus office closed between Christmas and New Year (increases to 29 days with length of service)
- Hybrid working policy (minimum 3 days in office per week)
- Private health insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Early Friday finish on a bi-weekly basis
- Two volunteer days paid each year
- Legacy-in-service initiatives to promote learning and development
- Company trips and team away days
- International office working opportunities
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 12 Feb 2024 JOB ID: ALTR123