Head of Marketing and Communications
London (City of) SALARY: £55,000 - £70,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
£55-£70k pro rata
Four days a week
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a marketing and communications generalist to join a global recruitment agency as their Head of Marketing and Communications. Starting on 3rd May 2021, this maternity leave contract will see you overseeing a team of two and reporting to the CEO.
With activity spanning multiple service offers, audiences and international locations, this role would be best suited to someone who enjoys thinking on their feet and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Oversee and monitor SEO
- Oversee an international brand
- Lead the conceptual ideation and execution of advertising activity
- Drive ideation and setting of communications and content marketing strategy
- Oversee the creation and execution of all internal and external communications, including PR
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Oversee the planning and delivery of online and physical events
- As and when required, support strategic expansion of business through project management of ad-hoc projects
A naturally engaging communicator, you will have a strong B2B background with some exposure to B2C marketing. You pride yourself on your creativity, exceptional attention to detail, copywriting flair and understanding of the latest updates in the world of SEO.
With proven expertise of leveraging brand and positioning to engage audiences, you understand the full gamut of marketing techniques and channels, including events, PR, partnerships, content marketing, social media, advertising and email marketing.
You will have ideally worked in a consultancy-style environment where you have supported sales teams to help them showcase the best of the brand to their clients. With a consistent drive for excellence, you enjoy working to a fast pace where no two days are the same, in an environment where you often find yourself rolling up your sleeves to get the job done flawlessly.
Required Skills and Experience
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with managing digital projects
- B2B and B2C
- Delivery of content marketing campaigns
- Proven and recent success in overseeing SEO and website/s
- Minimum five years’ experience in a generalist marketing position
- Degree qualification
- People management
- 25 days’ annual leave on pro rata basis (one day to be taken over Christmas) plus office closed between Christmas and New Year
- Private health cover after probation period
- Discretionary bonus
- One duvet day each year
- Two paid volunteer days each year
- Quarterly in-house massage
- Overseas trips and team away days, dependent on company performance
POSTED: 13 Apr 2021 JOB ID: CFHMCOMMS