Head of Learning & Development
London (Greater) SALARY: £80,000 - £90,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An excellent opportunity to join a leading global insurance firm as a Head of Learning and Development. This is a hybrid role based in the companies London office and will report directly to the Group Head of HR.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Review and optimise existing L&D programmes.
- Develop and design new L&D material.
- Collaborate closely with the wider HR team to enhance the on-boarding process and identify any gaps in the process.
- Oversee the successful implementation and rollout of the on-boarding programme and training for senior level employees.
- Plan and strategise for new L&D opportunities.
- Working closely with all areas of the business to understand their training and development needs.
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to stakeholders within the business, on L&D matters.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a Senior L&D role in an Insurance Company
- Experience in devising and delivering comprehensive L&D programmes.
- 4 years experience in L&D
- Experience in developing an L&D strategy and implementing this
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Collaborative approach.
For more details on this role please do apply!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 20 Nov 2023 JOB ID: JPP1450