Head of Events
Berlin (Germany) SALARY: €0 - €0 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Head of Events
Tiger Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading, historic sporting venue based in Brandenburg who require a Head of Events to support a significant strategic restructuring. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an Events Manager who will be responsible for the management of the existing Events portfolio as well as for the strategic development and improvement of the venue.
- The Head of Events will be responsible for the management of the existing Events portfolio as well as for the strategic development and improvement of the venue.
- Responsible for overseeing the planning and delivery of all Events taking place and ensuring contractual agreements are negotiated and agreed with Event companies before coming to site.
- Critique Event management plans and advise, amend, improve operations, content, sustainability, health and safety and commercial terms.
- Responsible for key income stream, setting annual income targets as well as visioning and establish long-term strategic plans for growth in the department.
- The role will be accountable for engaging with the market, seeking the right partners and continuing to drive income levels.
- Event management degree or degree equivalent
- Project Management qualification such as PRINCE2
- Previous experience of working in a leadership role which has involved the delivery and strategic development of major Events.
- Extensive experience of overseeing/project managing all areas of event delivery for high-profile Events including operations, risk management, event commercials, marketing and communications, route and traffic management, health and safety, overall Event management, crisis management, site design and build, as well asEvent day delivery.
Skills, knowledge and ability
- Strong commercial, legal and procurement skills, and knowledge of the Events industry.
- Negotiate skillfully in tough situations, and demonstrate sound judgement in decision-making, remaining flexible, positive, and resilient through challenge and change.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 01 Mar 2023 JOB ID: JSEM29159