Head of Diversity and Inclusion
London (City of) SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright and experienced Inclusion expert to join the wider HR team at a well known and globally recognised arts institution in London. The role is on a 12 month contract basis.
The role entails:
- Working as a D&I expert within the organsiation to implement and measure all things diversity, inclusion and equality
- Recruitment – to ensure there are polices and a clear framework in place to attract, retain and enable talent from a diverse background
- Talent Development – to ensure you engage with senior leaders and with employees to ensure talent is retained and developed, throughout the employee lifecycle
- Learning and Development – devise and deliver a comprehensive training plan for all managers, senior stakeholders and employees to ensure they are upskilled and educated in all things D&I.
To apply for this role you must have
- A minimum of 4 years working within D&I and or HR
- Proven track record in implementing D&I programmes in similar organisations
- A deep understanding and passion for the arts, and the D&I opportunities within this sector
- Strong understanding of and ability to implement inclusive best practices
- Well connected within the D&I field and a strong network
- You must have right to work in the UK.
- You will have excellent stakeholder management skills and be a natural ‘people person’
POSTED: 23 Jun 2021 JOB ID: AIHI2121