Head of Compensation & Benefits
UK (regional) SALARY: £60,000 - £70,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a highly reputable global management consultancy, looking for an accomplished and credible Senior Reward Manager to join their team. This role offers the opportunity to be part of a high growth organisation where you can really make a big impact. This role will be on a full-time basis, with a hybrid working pattern from the picturesque city of Oxford and within a collaborative, high functioning, and fun company culture.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To take lead in being the subject matter expert in all things relating to compensation and benefits
- Design, develop and implement global strategy and projects
- Conduct regular benchmarking research and job evaluations, providing solutions and recommendations based on findings
- Develop data and metrics reports that will drive strategic data and decision making
- Develop compensation and benefits packages adhere to regulatory requirements across all jurisdictions
- Lead on payroll processes across entities
Experience and Skills Required:
- Proven experience of working within a compensation and benefits role, ideally in a global company
- Hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Be excited by all things data, possessing a natural analytical eye and attention to detail
- Have strong project management and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across varied groups of people
- Be an excel genius
- Have a broad understanding of HR
To be considered for this role, apply below!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 31 Aug 2022 JOB ID: KL6922