Head of Business Development / CRM
London (City of) SALARY: £55,000 - £70,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A financial services firm in the City of London is looking to recruit a Head of Business Development who can lead this function within the company. This is an evolving role ideal for someone with a commercial interest to really make this role their own.
The duties would involve:
- Implementing a company-wide CRM system
- Manage and execute initiatives for the Business Development team - developing relationships, referral networks, and researching target companies
- Improving the website and social media offering, as well as the company's financial PR
They are looking for someone with 5+ years experience in:
- Business development ideally within financial services
- Experience implementing a CRM system
- Organised, proactive, confident dealing with senior stakeholders, and good at working to deadlines
They will offer between £55-70k dependent on experience, hours are 7:30-5pm.
POSTED: 29 Jan 2021 JOB ID: IWCRM22024