Head Chef – Nutritional – Dubai
Dubai, UAE SALARY: 28,000 AED - 30,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Head Chef Job Responsibilities:
• Creative and progressive mind set, updating himself with new recipes as he caters daily for the same family members and VVIP events
• Able to constantly develop, design, create & cook new menu dishes and ingredients within dietary restrictions (Calories, Gluten free, Dairy free, Allergies etc…)
• Able to perform and deliver under stress and last minute’s requests
• Seek regularly feedback and accommodate changes to satisfy Royal family members and VVIP guests
• Management, communication and leadership skills for smooth, efficient team (s) and kitchen operations
• Work within policies and regulations
• Follow HACCP standards and guidelines, ensuring the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations
• Maintain up to date knowledge of local market fine & high-quality ingredients and equipment
• Check & Review suppliers LPOs, prices, deliveries, produce quality and Quantity
• Prevent & report all equipment problems and maintenance issues, known safety hazards, or unsafe practices and procedures
• Use conscientiously resources aiming efficiency and minimum wastage within allocated budgets
• Accompany the family in their local and international travels when required
Work Hours: 6x days per week, as per schedules
Displays leadership skills with creative sense, able to demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills in English
Proficiency with computers and applications; including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Zoom.
3 Year Hospitality Management or equivalent culinary university degree.
A minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in a similar capacity/function in an international five-star hotel with a strong background in HACCP procedures and application.
Other benefits include:
- Live out allowance
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 07 Mar 2023 JOB ID: Head Chef