UK (regional) SALARY: £45,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A well-known hotel based in Scotland, is looking for a Head Chef to join their team, reporting to the Executive Head Chef. The hotel is set in idyllic rural Scotland and welcomes up to 1000 guests a day. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and creative Head Chef.
What you'll do:
Working as part of the hotel's food and beverage team, offering you a friendly, fast-paced and challenging experience.
- Lead the main kitchen team of up to 45, alongside the Executive Head Chef
- Cater various events ranging from a private dinner of 20 to large events of up to 500
- The restaurant serves traditional British, offering seasonal Scottish produce
- Serving up to 500 covers for a buffet breakfast
- The cafe offers traditional gastro pub-style dishes, like fish and chips and burgers
- Afternoon teas and produce freshly baked goods
- Monitor and improve costs
Who you are:
- You have previous 4 or 5 star experience at Head Chef or Senior Sous level
- Passionate about food and using fresh, seasonal ingredients
- Excited about driving change and really want to make your mark
- A great communicator, mentor and coach
- A passion for food that inspires your team
- Creative and innovative, with great ideas and cooking to bring to the table
- Ability to develop and improve food, food standards and the team around you
- The chance to work in a friendly, forward thinking company with investment as a priority
- Great benefits – including pension, and discounts on leisure membership, food and hotel stays
- Live in accommodation may be available
- Working in a beautiful Scottish location
If you're ready to make your mark, this diverse opportunity could be what you’ve been waiting for.
Please apply now if you're up for the challenge, or pass this onto anyone you think will be suitable for it!
POSTED: 21 Jul 2021 JOB ID: JCSCOTCHEF22983