Group Product Owner
Other (Europe) SALARY: €60,000 - €70,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Job Description – Group Product Owner
As Group Product Owner you are responsible for both product roadmap and day-to-day delivery of enhancements to the product within their remit. Critical to the role is ensuring that the product efforts fit the group’s overall (product) strategy and goals of being the most incomparable business lender globally. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, defining the product vision, defining and prioritizing work to be done, and working closely with the product team to deliver winning products. The role will also collaborate with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Product Owners within the Group will work to align the existing markets to achieve organizational scalability, be responsive to local market nuances, and drive products & culture towards my clients Group strategic vision of becoming the superior lender to businesses, globally.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the group product strategy and roadmap
- Own the Loan Management System (LMS) product proposition through its full product life cycle and develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Understand the product agenda and deliver features and improvements to the product performance
- Ensure quantitative and qualitative analysis is undertaken to determine customer needs
- Work directly with the product team(s) to create high-functioning & empowered delivery capability
- Prioritize the development of product roadmap items and corresponding justification for the LMS product
- Define LMS product epics & features for the LMS product
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Perform product demos to internal and external stakeholders
- Brief and train the sales force on product development
- Develop into a leader within the company
Who you are:
- You’re able to demonstrate experience in, and passion for, developing Loan Management products which solve real problems
- You drive your own agenda. From daily work and monthly priorities through to personal KPIs and learning needs, you sell your vision and drive towards it
- You demonstrate and build empathy. In order to identify and solve problems, you understand complex needs, you get into the details, and you share your insights to ensure focus remains locked on your stakeholders
- You create a positive culture. We’re not resources, not staff IDs, we’re people. You treat the people whom you work with respect, enable others to achieve their aspirations, and promote others successes…because you won’t deliver anything without the support of our awesome people.
- You’re entrepreneurial. To drive success in your role, you act as and will be treated like a business owner, not an ‘employee’.
What you’ll bring:
- A desire to improve everything, including yourself!
- Experience as a Product Owner, with strong experience in Loan Management Systems in a SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated success helping shape and define excellent products which provide value to customers/users.
- A desire for continued professional development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German a plus (but not a must) and other languages are also a benefit.
- Demonstrable alignment to the groups values & attitudes
- Technical background or affinity, with experience in the Fintech scene a strong plus
- Proven ability to work within, and influence, cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to willing to travel up to 10% of the time (although it will likely be less)
For this role we can only acept those holding a valid EU passport.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 13 Nov 2023 JOB ID: SRVPPM31456