Group HR Operations Consultant
UK (regional) SALARY: £280 - £300 PER: Day TERM: Virtual
My client is a highly reputable Med-Comms Agency group looking for an experienced HR Operations Consultant to support on some new and ongoing HR Projects. Successful applicants will have worked at Group level before either inhouse or as a freelance consultant. Ideal applicants will be from a creative/communications agency but again must have operated at group level.
This busy role will be on a full-time or part time temporary basis, with flexible working, remote working and a really fab company culture and a chance to work on some pioneering HR projects with an absolutely awesome HR team
The role entails:
- Extra pair of hands for various HR Operations projects across the group
- Reopening policy and comms writing such as Hybrid policy, WFH guides, staff comms
- Reviewing group policies/HR processes and suggesting recommendations
- Review and improve group level procedures
- Group level benefits review project
To apply for this role you must have:
- A proven track record in HR Consulting
- Familair with and exprience in working at group level
- Very hands on and happy to ‘muck in’
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A self-starter who is able to work autonomously
- Immediately available and able to commit to the duration of the contract
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 25 Aug 2021 JOB ID: AI3290