Group HR Advisor- Fantastic Opportunity at Creative Company
London (Greater) SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our client are a highly established name within the field of design and home interiors, and they are looking for a Group HR Advisor, reporting to the HR Business Partner, to work across a full generalist remit including Reward, Engagement, ER and Performance Management.
This role will be on a full-time and permanent basis, with hybrid working available. The role will be part-based in the company’s head office in Denham (Uxbridge), with some travel required to the company’s various regional sites.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Acting as a key and trusted point of contact for line managers on all aspects of HR, particularly matters relating to Performance Management
- Ensuring accurate and methodical maintenance of all important HR records to enable key data to be extracted to inform HR decisions
- Keeping abreast of current HR legislation and ensuring it aligns with current company policy
- Partnering with L&D to identify and respond to learning needs within the business
- Taking a lead, when required, on ER cases including preparing necessary documentation
- Supporting on aspects of Recruitment including salary benchmarking and employee contracts
- Taking on the role of Superuser of company HR Systems and educating the workforce on processes, as well as feeding back on opportunities to improve the system
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar HR Advisor role
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly persuasive, with an innate ability to influence and motivate
- Highly analytical, with an ability to extra key data to inform HR decisions
- Up-to-date knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience in policy-making and creation
- Great attention to detail, with an ability to adhere to tight timeframes
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 18 Jul 2022 JOB ID: MF6855