Ground Transportation – Sales Manager
Other (Europe) SALARY: $3,500 - $3,500 PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client is looking for a B2B Travel Agency Sales Manager to operate remotley from Europe.
Must have experience in ground transportation.
The role of the B2B Sales Manager is to identify prospective Travel Agents within the region and implement all sales activities to maximize business opportunities to convert those prospects into becoming top- producing partners. The Sales Manager is accountable for executing all sales action plans in coordination with the Director of Sales to deliver short and long-term set targets in terms of sales and profitability in the assigned territory.
• Generate sales from new and existing Travel Agents in assigned territories.
• Aim to maximize revenue from clients through increasing market share and identifying new growth opportunities.
• Work closely with the Director of Sales to develop new sales tactics and adapt to the changing environment.
• Work closely with the sourcing team to ensure they contract the required competitive destinations based on market demand.
• Gather competitive data, market-related news, and trends, and share them with the team.
• Build and maintain a close business relationship with top-producing Agents/Clients.
• Assist the Director of Sales in annual forecasts of assigned territories to enable budget preparations for weekly and monthly sales reports.
• Work closely with the Operations Team to understand the process flow and manage client expectations.
• Work closely with the Credit Control team to keep Daily Sales Outstanding within agreed terms.
Competencies and Skills:
• Strong B2B travel industry knowledge.
• Strong quantitative and analytical competency.
• Must possess a service-oriented attitude, backed by a proactive approach and strong drive for results.
• Must display a high level of integrity and professionalism with colleagues and clients.
• Must have excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
• Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced startup environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Tourism
• A minimum of 3 to 5 years in a Sales Position within the Travel and Tourism industry.
• Previous experience in key B2B Travel wholesale companies or Transportation ride-share operators.
• Computer literate with good presentation skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications & PowerPoint.
The above-mentioned responsibilities are intended to provide guidelines and directions for your specific role. Kindly note, that as the needs of the organization develop / change, it may be necessary to modify or amend the responsibilities listed.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 17 Mar 2023 JOB ID: AH1922SMK