Great Reception Role
London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £38,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A really great private equity firm are looking for a proactive receptionist with a great attitiude. The firm have an inclusive culture and a great spirit about them. This is a great role for someone who is personable, switched on and professional. The role is 5 days in the office between 8.30am-5pm.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy receptionist role with lots of variety. You will be providing front of house service alongside administrative support.
- Meet and greet guests and directing visitors to meeting rooms accordingly
- Keep on top of office supplies
- Ensuring reception and meeting rooms are always presentable
- Meeting room management, calendar organisation
- Receive and direct incoming calls and provide information via emails too
- Order lunches ahead of meetings
- Updating the reception manual, providing new procedures
- Adhoc assistance when necessary – a great helping hand
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have 3-5 years’ experience within a similar role. You will be the type of person who is super organised, well presented, personable and super willing.
- 3-5 years’ experience within a similar role and happy with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proactive nature with a great use of initiative
- Welcoming, friendly and has a positive attitude
- Extremely organised and can multitask
- Strong communication, written and verbal
- High attention to detail and super trustworthy
They are looking to hire ASAP so do apply below if you are keen!
POSTED: 11 May 2022 JOB ID: ADPER6052